Thank you so much Following Him Besides Still Waters for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! I’m so honored for your nomination. I was nominated for 3 awards this week, which is pretty amazing considering I’ve only been blogging for 3 months. I truly didn’t expect to have any followers nor did I expect anyone to be interested in my random mussing. I know I don’t have many followers, but considering I was expecting 0 the ones I have are a lot!! Thank you for reading my posts and for writing posts I look forward to reading throughout the day.
Thank the person who nominated you
Share the award on your blog
Share seven random facts about yourself
Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1,000 followers and let them know that they have been nominated.
The Random Facts…
- I’m left handed.
- I’m EXTREMELY clumsy – I trip over myself when I walk, LOL. I bump into walls (yes, the move in my way as I’m walking by). If something is delicate you can almost guarantee I’m going to somehow drop it, scratch it, or break it.
- One of my biggest pet peeves is hearing others slurp. The hair on my arms stand up and I can barely sit still until the slurping has ended or I’ve helped the person cool down whatever is too hot to drink silently. 😉
- My favorite movies are How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days, Sweet Home Alabama, and The Notebook.
- If I had my way I would eat dessert at the start of every meal.
- The Disney Pinocchio song “When You Wish Upon A Star” gives me a knot in my throat every time I hear it at the Disney Park.
- I don’t do roller coasters. I would LOVE to. I get a little jealous when I see people lined up, pumped about the rush. I have been known to make lines and flake last minute – getting up from my seat last minute. My fiance had to basically push me down the slide when we visited a water park for our anniversary last year. My legs were trembling and pretty much didn’t expect to make it out on the other end. LOL
- My dream is to help others navigate through their hardships by relying on their faith. I hope that one day I can empower people. I’d love to participate in a smaller version of a Women of Faith conference, something a little more interactive. Meet other people who struggle with their face – learn from each other. I want people who are ready to give up to find a way to keep going through Christ. It would be AMAZING if I could get a Masters in Theology to better educate myself. In the process – either before or after, I’d love to write a book as well as start a nonprofit.
- I’ve always wanted to have 6 kids. Crazy – I know! I have a small family so I always wanted to fill our home with people.My grandmother and I would talk about how amazing it would be to have a long dinner table filled with kids and grand kids for the holiday season, the house filled with laughter, and alternating whose house we would visit.
- I suck at art projects. This week I was helping my daughter with her school assignment and I basically burned myself with the hot glue gun as much as she probably would have. Thankfully my fiance and stepdaughter are blessed in the art department so they stepped in while I pealed off the glue I managed to put all over myself.
The Ten Blogs I’m Nominating, in no particular order:
No pressure to accept the award; but if you do decide to, have fun, and I look forward to reading your post!